At Queens Urgent Care Centers our focus is on quick , efficient and cost effective treatment for our patients . Our Queens Urgent Care Centers are physician-owned , managed and operated neighborhood medical centers providing wellness and preventative health care, treatment for illnesses and injuries and employer services.Queens Urgent Care Centers are Open 7 days a week, we're here when you need us.
Avoid wait time Text front and back of the insurance card to 9173272079 to save registration time or Call 7184801233 ; OR Walk-in to Queens Urgent Care Centers ; OR avoid Visit and Get Online Urgent Care via Phone on 718 - 480 - 1233. Our Urgent Care Centers are rated at 4.9 / 5.0 and open till Midnight. Please make sure to go to the exact address :
178-11 Union Turnpike, Fresh Meadows , Queens, NY 11366 ( Next to St. John's College , Across TJ Max ) 9 am - 12 Midnight , Walk-In .
69-30 Austin Street , Forest Hills , 11375 , 9 am - 12 Midnight , Please call 718 480 1233 to make an appointment to avoid wait time.
Urgent care services
- Allergic reactions
- Asthma (mild)
- Colds and coughs ,Bronchitis , Sinus
- Cuts and lacerations (minor)
- Eye Infections ( Pink eye )
- Earaches and infections
- Fever and flu
- Fractures and dislocations (minor)
- Insect and animal bites
- Steroid , Toradol injections
- Nebuliser Treatments
- Blood work , Labs , Urine testing
- Gyn Issues
- Nose bleeds
- EKG , Chest Pain , Bronchitis
- Rashes and skin reactions
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Strep and sore throat
- Sprains and strains
- MRI , CT Scan , Ultrasound , Imaging , Labs
- Open 7 days a week, weekends and evenings . 9 am - 12 Midnight .
- We treat children ages 4 months and older.
- Comprehensive urgent medical services.
- No appointments needed , Walk-in .
- Quality, value-based urgent medical care.
- Compassionate care from respectful staff.
- We treat illnesses and injuries.
- Minimal wait times.
- Participate with most major insurance plans.